- The Beach at Remington Park
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day
Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday Closed Thursday Closed Friday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Sunday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Remington Park Beach offers a great way to cool off on hot summer days. The beach offers swimming, as well as paddle boat and kayak opportunities . Contact Outdoor Recreation for kayak rentals or bring your own!
No swimming is allowed if no lifeguard is present. Please note that the beach and swimming activities must close from time to time for water conditions or weather events. Patrons can always call ahead to check hours and availability.
Rent any of our pavilions for your special event or unit function. Your rental includes a grill, picnic tables, and covered seating areas. Reservations may be made for the large and medium pavilions by calling the Remington Park Office at (315)774-7330 or 7331.
Pavilion Rental Price List
Pavilion Rental Fee Cleaning Deposit Adirondack $100 $50 High Falls $75 $25 Remington Pond $75 $25 Lake Placid $75 $25 Saranac $75 $25 Tranquility $75 $25 St. Lawrence $40 $25 Cranberry Lake $40 $25 Tiki Hut $40 $25
Rental fee and cleaning deposit are both due at the time of reservation. Cleaning fee will be refundable after pavilion is cleaned and upon inspection by Park Staff.
- Family and MWR Recreational Cabins and Cottages
We offer several cabins and cottages around Fort Drum. Out cottages and cabins are equipped with the comforts of home. Reserve yours today! Visit our Family and MWR Recreational Lodging page for more information.
- RV Park
Enjoy a stay in our RV Park. Visit our RV Park page to learn more.
- The Lodges at Remington Park
Hillside and Lloyd's Landing are our two lodge facilities available for rent (day use for special events). Please call the Family and MWR Recreational Lodging office for more information or to make a reservation, (315)774-7331.
- Dog Park
Our fenced-in play area located at Remington Park is designed to give pets a safe place to run with an adult owner/handler. The park is open daily 6 a.m.– 8 p.m. During busy times, use of the park is limited to 30 minute blocks.
For everyone's safety, please remember:
- Dogs must be on a leash outside the dog park area.
- Dogs must be micro-chipped, vaccinate, and wear a visible and current license.
- No puppies under age 4 months
- Dogs must be under voice control and their handler must be within the enclosure at all times.
- Aggressive behavior is not permitted. Please remove dogs at first signs of aggression.
- No more than 3 dogs per owner/handler allowed.
- Owners/handlers must repair damage from digging and must remove/dispose of hair from grooming.
- Please be considerate of other owners and scoop the poop.
- Pets are not allowed in other parts of Remington Park.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No food allowed inside the park.
- Park Map
Click here to download a complete map of Remington Park, including camping sites, trails, pavilions, and more.
Open May 1 through October 31
|Monday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
Remington Park is Fort Drum's premier recreational facility, offering a variety of activities for individuals and units alike. The park is located on the shores of Fort Drum's Remington Pond and is open May through October.
The park features five large pavilions and several medium pavilions and picnic areas, as well as volleyball courts, horseshoes, playgrounds, fishing docks (catch and release only), a beach area, and a fitness trail. Call ahead to verify availability and hours.