Want to present your company’s message in a variety of creative ways to the military community? Commercial Sponsorship is one opportunity to get the job done.
Sponsorship provides you with direct access to our Soldiers, Families, Retirees, and Civilian employees. With our loyal and growing market; your return on investment is sure to meet your company's goals.
- Single Soldier Programs
- Sports and Fitness Events and Programs
- Special Events
- Social Media Prize Giveaways
- Drive-thru Dinners
- And so much more!
According to the Fiscal Year 2019 Fort Drum Economic Impact Statement: "Fort Drum has over 32,000 Soldiers and Family members. In addition, there are 3,994 Civilians working on the installation in support of 10th Mountain Division (LI) Soldiers and Families. Finally, there are over 16,064 military retirees and their dependents living within the North Country."
- Fort Drum Family and MWR Facebook @DrumFMWR
- Digital Outdoor/Indoor Displays
- E-Calendar Newsletter
- In Facility and Sports Fields Banner Advertising
- Welcome to Fort Drum Family and MWR Sponsorship and Advertising!
Fort Drum Family and MWR patrons total over 32,000. Through Family and MWR Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising, you can ensure direct exposure of your products and services to our military community.
What is Commercial Advertising?
The Army’s Family and MWR Commercial Advertising Program generates revenue for Fort Drum's military community through activities and programs. Family and MWR Commercial Advertisers are guaranteed promotion of their products, services, and businesses within the military community.
What is Commercial Sponsorship?
Commercial Sponsorship is an exchange of values. Family and MWR Commercial Sponsors provide goods, cash, or services to underwrite the cost of providing Family and MWR programs and events in return for advertising or promotional opportunities within the military community.
What’s in it for you?
Family and MWR Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising is an effective means of achieving visibility in the military market. Your business can build name awareness, enhance business image, and increase visibility through:
- Visual identification with sponsor’s trademark, logo, name or message used on flyers, printed programs, table tents, bookmarks, balloons, signs, banners, coupons, electronic media, and other promotional materials, when feasible.
- Acknowledgment in event publicity including public news releases, on-site announcements, and other promotional materials, when feasible.
- Opportunity for product sales tie-ins, exhibits, displays and demonstrations, sampling, and the opportunity to do market research prior to or at events.
- Direct access to the military market.
- Maximum exposure and visibility for your products and services.
Let’s Work Together!
Discover how to unleash the power of Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising to obtain direct access to the military market. The Family and MWR Marketing Team looks forward to working with you as a partner in providing quality Family and MWR programs and activities to Fort Drum and its North Country families.
- Advertising Program
The Family and MWR Commercial Advertising Program offers the opportunity to display your company's information in variety of printed and digital formats across Fort Drum.
Family and MWR advertising gives you the opportunity to reach our Army community and grow your business “inside the gates.” All proceeds from advertising dollars enhance opportunities for our local patrons.
We offer advertising on our website, social media, outdoor marquees, indoor digital signs, as well as banners.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Contact us today to learn more about how you can get involved with these sponsorship opportunities on Fort Drum. Please note, these events are subject to change at any time.
Annual Family and MWR Special Events
- Mountainfest: Summer
- Mountainfest Sporting Events: Summer
- Mountain Mudder: Summer
- Memorial to Monument Run: Fall
- Army Ten-Miler: October
- Mountain Monster Mash: October
- Holiday Celebration and Tree Lighting: December
- BOSS Home for the Holidays: Thanksgiving
- BOSS Invades Atkins (fitness competition): recurring seasonally
- BOSS Bowling: Weekly in Fall, Winter, and Spring
- Gaming Tournaments: Monthly
- Council Meetings: Monthly
Soldier and Family Readiness (SFR)
- Annual Volunteer Ceremony: Spring
Child and Youth Services
- Month of the Military Child: April
Community Recreation Division
- 5Ks and Fun Runs
- Intramural Sports Tournaments/Team
- Summer Reading Program
- Story Time
- Recreational Shooting
Pine Plains Bowling
- Bowling Events
- Request More Information
Increase your exposure and direct interaction with the Fort Drum Military Community.
The Family and MWR Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising program is your direct connection to building goodwill and better brand awareness on Fort Drum.
If you are interested in partnering with us, please fill out the form below.
Contact Kathy Montgomery at (315) 772-5370 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on partnering with us.