Fort Drum CYS Hiring Event
Come to the Child & Youth Services Hiring Event at the Youth Center. (Located at 10788 Chapel Drive, Fort Drum, NY 13602.)
Great pay & benefits. Insurance coverage. * Retirement & 401k, Career Progression & Paid Training, Tax-free shopping privileges at AAFES and the **Commissary, Priority childcare placement with employee childcare discounts and parent participation discounts.
**Commissary privileges allow customers to save money on grocery items and will be a limited and
temporary benefit for all CYS employees. See your CYS point of contact for more information.
- Child and Youth Program Assistant (CYPA)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Set up your USAJobs.gov profile, pre-apply online for the listed openings, and you could get hired on the spot at the Fort Drum Family and MWR Hiring Event. *Applicants present at the Hiring Event receive first consideration.
- Visit https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/ for additional information on how to create a profile and apply or download the NAF Guide for Applicants (.pdf) for additional help.
- On-site application screening.
- Dress for success! Interviews will be conducted, and on-the-spot job offers may be extended.
- Applicants who are unable to attend the Hiring Event will be referred to the selecting official for the next available positions.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Transcripts, diploma, and/or certificates listed in the announcement.
- Government ID (Driver's license, state-issued ID, Military Dependent ID, etc.)
- Social Security Card
- Optional Documents to support a claimed priority/preference (Military Spouse, Veteran, etc.)
*All information is subject to change
For more information, call 315-772-6715.