- Step 1: Create an account. Go to MilitaryChildCare.com to create an account containing information about your family, or to login in using an existing username and password.
- Step 2: Search and request care. Search the system for the child care option that best fits your needs and submit your requests for care.
- Step 3: Manage your requests. You can manage your requests for care from anywhere in the world.
- Step 4: Update your profile. Keep your My Profile page up to date with important information.
- Tel: +1 (315)772-8675
- Military DSN Tel: (315)772-8675
MilitaryChildCare.com is a Department of Defense (DoD) program that makes it easier to find the child and youth care your family needs. Now military and DoD civilian families can search for child and youth care options through a single website. Using MilitaryChildCare.com, you can find comprehensive information on child care programs worldwide, conduct a customized search for the care you need, and submit a request for care at any time and from any location.
For questions or support, please call MilitaryChildCare.com at (855)696-2934 or Fort Drum Parent Central Services at (315)772-8675.